Insurance Claim Assistance
Let us handle the insurance claim process for your home repair needs
Severe weather, fallen trees, and high-speed winds all cause significant damage to your home. Repairs can be costly depending on the extent of the damage, and dealing with the insurance company can be difficult. Our team will work with your insurance company to expedite your damage claim and get your roof repaired or replaced in a timely manner. As a preferred service provider for Indiana Farm Bureau and State Farm, we have extensive experience in assessing damage and getting claims approved quickly.
We offer comprehensive repairs and total replacements for roofs and gutters. We make it our goal to restore your home to its former glory with little to no out-of-pocket expenses to you. We service any sized homes in the greater Indianapolis area and throughout Indiana. If you want help dealing with your insurance company or need assistance with the claims process, give us a call today.
Get Assistance For Your Insurance Claim
After any severe weather, many roofing companies send door-to-door salesmen to offer low quality roof inspections or sell over priced repairs. When you go with the licensed and insured experts at All Seasons Restoration, you get top of the line service and the best possible work from friendly professionals. Let us help you answer any of your insurance or storm damage questions today.
How The Claims Process Works
After sustaining storm damage, your home repairs should be made as soon as possible
- Damage Assessment – While some damage appears obvious, the hidden damage will cause future problems for your home. We will assess all the damage your house sustained and compile an estimate of the work needed. As preferred contractors, insurance companies trust us to accurately evaluate damages and fairly price repairs or roof replacements. This all equates to less hassle for you!
- Claims Adjustment – After filing the claim, we will submit our damage assessment and estimate to your claims adjuster. Insurance companies may send the adjuster to inspect the roof to determine its value. We work with the adjuster to ensure they accurately appraise the roof and the damage it sustained to ensure all the needed work gets approved.
- Insurance Approval – Once insurance approves the claim, you will receive a check to in the amount of the estimate total minus the depreciation and deductible. This sometimes surprises homeowners as they expect to have to cover the remainder, but none to worry. We will submit our final invoice to your insurance company for payment of the remaining costs.
- Repairs or Replacement – After obtaining insurance approval, we complete the roof repairs or full roof replacement. Our experienced team has worked with a variety of materials and will complete any needed work quickly and professionally. You will love your home even more by the time we finish with it.
- Final Invoice – As mentioned above, we will submit our final invoice to your insurance company once we have completed our work. Your insurer will then issue a second check to cover those expenses. This painless process will leave you pleasantly satisfied.