Let us handle the insurance claim process for your home repair needs
After any severe weather, many roofing companies send door-to-door salesmen to offer low-quality roof inspections or sell overpriced repairs. When you go with the licensed and insured experts at All Seasons Restoration, you get top-of-the-line service and the best possible work from friendly professionals. Let us help you answer any of your insurance or storm damage questions today.
How The Claims Process Works
After sustaining storm damage, your home repairs should be made as soon as possible
- Damage Assessment – While some damage appears obvious, the hidden damage will cause future problems for your home. We will assess all the damage your house sustained and compile an estimate of the work needed. As preferred contractors, insurance companies trust us to accurately evaluate damages and fairly price repairs or roof replacements. This all equates to less hassle for you!
- Claims Adjustment – After filing the claim, we will submit our damage assessment and estimate to your claims adjuster. Insurance companies may send the adjuster to inspect the roof to determine its value. We work with the adjuster to ensure they accurately appraise the roof and the damage it sustained to ensure all the needed work gets approved.
- Insurance Approval – Once insurance approves the claim, you will receive a check in the amount of the estimated total minus the depreciation and deductible. This sometimes surprises homeowners as they expect to have to cover the remainder, but none to worry about. We will submit our final invoice to your insurance company for payment of the remaining costs.
- Repairs or Replacement – After obtaining insurance approval, we complete the roof repairs or full roof replacement. Our experienced team has worked with a variety of materials and will complete any needed work quickly and professionally. You will love your home even more by the time we finish with it.
- Final Invoice – As mentioned above, we will submit our final invoice to your insurance company once we have completed our work. Your insurer will then issue a second check to cover those expenses. This painless process will leave you pleasantly satisfied.